Steps – Technical Article Submission
1. Decide on an article topic and length. Articles should have some news hook; provide a good level of technical/engineering content, and mentions of as many corporate partners as possible. Article length could be about 500, 1000, or 1500 words with one image for every 250 words.
2. Confirm article topic and length with editorial team by emailing (contact information at bottom). Make sure to do this before actually writing the article.
3. Once confirmed with editorial team as appropriate content, write the article and submit a draft via email on or before the 07th of the month two months prior to publication date. (For example, for a September issue, you must submit your article by June 07th ).
4. Submissions must include original text and image files, as well as signed copyright transfer form (If required) attached to email:
a. Text file ( In MS – WORD only)
ii. Deck (if a feature): a one- or two-sentence explanation of the article contents to entice reader to read
iii. Body, with subheads if more than 1000 words
iv. One- or two-sentence bio on authors of article
v. Captions, in order that they should appear in article, preceded by the filename of the corresponding electronic image.
b. Images: the bigger the better
i. Separate high resolution images of the inscribed images in JPEG format min size 500Kb.
ii. However JPEGs are preferred, TIFFs are acceptable.
c. Signed copyright transfer form (Optional).
5. If you receive feedback that your article needs some fine-tuning, make any necessary changes and resubmit as per the mail received. (Promptness is greatly appreciated.)
For more details: Please contact,
Mr. Anup Kacker, Executive Director – SAENIS
Email ID: email@example.com
Mobile Number: 9873188382